Thursday, December 16, 2010

True Love

 
Being asked to be the photographer for a wedding is always an honor.  When the bride is the daughter of two of your sweetest life long friends it is an exceptional honor! 


Charity and Derrick here is a sneak preview of some of my favorites that we took on Saturday night.  I will have the rest for you very soon.  To Marlon and Tina, sorting through these photos and seeing your sweet faces as you watch your little girl become a wife made me misty more than once.  I love you guys!
     


See what I mean!!!! Sniff....




Also, for the first time ever I had a helper while shooting this wedding and she rocked!  Jesse I have decided that I really like the team approach.  Thank you for your help and your photos are some of my favorites!  I really like the ones you took of Jeff, Stephen, and Mike and the chocolate fountain!  Oh dear…..

Just wrong on so many levels.....
And who are these characters anyway?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment